Become who you really are
This 5 days workshop is designed to boost your career and to have a clear understanding of what it takes to be a successful actor in today’s film industry. You will be approaching your craft from different angles by working on script scenes, sizes, mock auditions, monologues, exercises, etc. Most of the work will be “on-camera” with in-class video playback and instructor feedback. We will challenge you to film yourselves outside class. We will critique your off-class scenes everyday so you can progress faster. American productions are more and more attracted to Italy for the natural and artistic beauty that our territory offers. Our goal is to push the idea that Italy has got much more to offer: YOU!!! Our wonderful Italian talents.
You need a showreel!
Netflix, Amazon, and cable TV are demanding new faces and talents all over the world. Be part of this exponential growth by being ready and competitive. But you will not convince no producer or director with your one page unformatted CV: YOU NEED A SHOWREEL!!!! And we will provide exactly that for you! At the end of our 5 days together you will come out with your own 3 minutes show reel: you’ll be the absolute protagonist in a scene of “your choice” from renown films. Be it an intense dramatic scene or a comedic one, your talent will showcase you in the best light, best make up and best camera shot.
Be it an intense dramatic scene or a comedic one, your talent will showcase you in the best light, best make up and best camera shot.
Our goal is to help you find and understand your true essence as a person, your “type”, so you can use it to your advantage as you navigate through your career as an actor. We’ll share with you what it takes to compete within the standard of the Hollywood productions of today.
- You’ll learn how to improve your communication skills, self-esteem, and confidence as you enter the casting director’s office.
- You’ll learn how to prepare for an audition correctly so you will get that part.
- You’ll learn how to stay focused and relax during the filming so the director can catch the best performance from you.
- In a supportive class environment you will be pushed to explore your potentiality, your talent, and your uniqueness.
Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 09:30 to 13:30 + Saturday
Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 15:30 to 19:30 + Saturday
Lesson Plan & Benefits
Our selling point? Practice, lessons and testimonials, live the dream in a real studio, boost your career, prepare for the future.
How can I get access to the Intense Acting Class?
- Step 1: Send us your Curriculum Vitae, at least one headshot, and a 1 minute presentation where you introduce yourself in english
- Step 2: If the teachers feedback is positive, you’ll be contacted receiving the questionnaire to sign up for the class
- Step 3: Pay the fee
- Step 4: Prepare a 1 minute monologue that you will be performing in class during the Agent audition simulation that will take place on your first day
- DUE TO THE VOLUME OF REQUESTS, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION.
Jean-Louis has performed as an actor with prestigious companies including the Actors Gang, Cirque du Soleil, Stefinity Entertainment, and Euro-Theatre. He has starred in dozens of short films. He has directed various productions in Hollywood and taught acting, Improvisation, and Comedia Del Arte. He is also a Visual Effects specialist in high profile Hollywood films like Oscar winner Blade Runner 2019, Fast & Furious 7, Gemini Man, & Power Rangers.
Writer • Director
Franco is a writer and director with over 20 years of experience. He worked for major production companies in Europe and the United States. Wrote, directed and produced commercials, short films, abstract films, PSAs, feature films and documentaries. During his career worked and collaborate with filmmakers such as Oscar nominated Brian Frankish, Ariel Levy and Jeff Okun. At the moment in pre production with his last creation, Lisa and Leonardo at the cinema in 2019.